Saturday, February 8, 2020

CCR pictures & Christmas Knits

I saw S the other day and was so thrilled that she tried on her Cozy Classic Raglan & stood outside her doctor’s office for some impromptu pictures.
The fit is AMAZING on her! Seriously just perfect. I’m so glad she opted for 0” of ease because this could not have turned out any better.





Now it is on to Christmas knitting time. [What??? Seriously?? It’s only February!!] While I wait for my yarn to come in to custom dye, I am working on my own CCR & a Swooping Scoop Top - which that one I will finish today. But as for Christmas knits, I am giving myself the entire year to knit 5 sweaters and two hats. This way I won’t overwhelm myself come fall time. 

For X, I am going to try the Monsieur Plastique by Stephen West. 

 Copyright belongs to Stephen West
It looks a bit intimidating, but I am up for the challenge even if it does make me a little nervous. X opted for a dark green contrasting sleeve. Hopefully I can dye it correctly to be how he envisions it.

I am still undecided on M. I am thinking of One Sweater for a simple raglan in a dark teal. If I do choose this pattern, I will use the same one for J, just in a different color. 

For S, she’s been begging for a thick chunky sweater with a turtle neck. I found the Metropolis and think it will be perfect for her. 

This will leave two more sweaters - one for me (undecided) and one for my mom-in-law. She already chose the Bubble V Crop. Here’s mine that I made last year and loved the pattern so much that I also made one for S and promised MiL one, also. 


Let’s see how far I can get with sticking with my goals. I’m excited about all the future projects and getting to look for specific yarn for each person. Maybe my ADD will allow me to stick with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment